WINX CLUB FORUM, Winx tvoja ruka u mojoj ruci to nam daje pravu moć i sigurno bit ... =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PretražnikPretražnik  RegistracijaRegistracija  Login  

A useful tip

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
feadaJew
Gost

A useful tip Empty
PostajNaslov: A useful tip   A useful tip Emptysri kol 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Hello. I am trying everything in my power to get my copy of the Bourne Supremacy to burn to a DVD-R. I have the new DVD-Decrypter and have successfully decrypted it to my C:\ drive. I have tried to use DVD-Shrink to burn it from the VIDEO_TS file. It comes up ready to burn on full disc though it gets stuck right at the beginning. It analyzed just fine, and on reauthoring I only get the main movie depending on what files I add to the left side of shrink. If I use menu files and other extras I don't know how to "connect" the files like it would if I encoded with "Full Disc." I can't go to menu while I am watching the movie, nor can I use scene selections because the files are not connected. Re-Authoring is a bitch in my opinion although I like the idea to add/delete whatever you want. THIS IS WHAT I RATHER DO AND WHERE HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN GET BACK TO ME REGARDING HOW I CAN JUST USE DECRYPTER TO BURN FROM THE FILES ON MY C:\ DRIVE TO DVD-R. I feel just using that program is my best option considering it decrypted with the new program 3.5.2.0 just fine where the old decrypter had trouble. My problem is that when I try to open the files of VIDEO_TS after I change the mode to ISO plus write I can't seem to get the files on to the Decrypter to burn from hard drive to DVD-R. I open files and I have to use "All Files" in order see what files to add. That is the "PROBLEM." For one, I don't know what files to add, and it also doesn't let me add any file I choose for it says "invalid or unsupported image format." Which leaves me to ask, what do I need to do to burn to DVD-R using the Decrypter or if there is another way to go about burning the DVD using shrink? Whichever is easier for you to explain, it seems to me I have tried many ways and the Decrypter is the only one that I can't burn to DVD because I can't seem to get the files added to the program when I say to "open files." I also think that those files are just decrypted and not encoded which leaves even more questions. s to da t remains even
[Vrh] Go down

A useful tip
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
WINX CLUB FORUM, Winx tvoja ruka u mojoj ruci to nam daje pravu moć i sigurno bit ... =D :: Za posjetioce foruma :: O forumu-
Forum(o)Bir: